New Marumi ‘entry level’ Fit and Slim Filters announced by Kenro
Kenro, the UK and Ireland distributor of Marumi filters has announced the new range of entry-level camera lens filters as the successor of the Marumi MC and MC-UV series.
The new ‘Fit + Slim Range’ is named such because of their slim frame whilst still enabling the user to attach a lens cap securely. They are available in MC Lens Protect, MC UV (L390), and Circular Polariser.
The ‘Lens Protect’ will protect your lens from dust and scratches. The ‘UV Cut + Lens Protect’ will additionally cut UV rays and a wavelength of 930nm and under to reproduce clear images of distant views. The ‘Circular Polarizer’ increases the colour saturation and reduces reflections.
– Ultra Slim 5.4mm satin finished frame for low reflections (UV and Lens Protect)
– 8 layers multi coating on Lens Protect and UV filters
– Newly developed high pressure press method to attach lens cap to hold it securely.
– Eco-friendly filters made of lead free materials
– Available in sizes 49mm up to 82mm
– New design slim retail packaging
Says Paul Kench, Kenro’s managing director: “These new low-cost filters will ideally suit those with entry-level DSLR cameras. All Marumi Filters are manufactured in Japan, and for more than 60 years the company has focused exclusively on innovating, developing and manufacturing filters for cameras.”
To view Kenro’s full range, or for details of your nearest stockist please visit www.kenro.co.uk – alternatively call Kenro’s head office on 01793 615836 for further information.