They are manufactured from high quality aluminium with magnesium alloy castings that are anodised and treated with high temperature anti-corrosion powder paint, increasing the tripod’s resistance to corrosion and extending its usable life.
These tripods are supplied with matching IH ball head, flip lock legs with rubber feet, and carry case.
- Compact Design: The IT15 and IT25 legs can be folded back through 180 degrees, making them extremely compact.
- Monopod Feature: One of the legs is quickly removable, and when attached to the centre column is instantly converted to a full size monopod with ball head.
- Flip Lock Legs: The tripod is set up quickly and easily, with large flip lock leg levers.
- Adjustable Leg Angle: The legs fold out with stops in 3 positions down to just a few inches off floor level for ultra-low level photography.
- Reversible Centre Column and Hook: The centre column reverses for low level photography. A hook on the bottom of the column enables the user to hang additional weights from the tripod’s centre of gravity in order to increase stability.
- Tripod Head: Supplied with matching IH ball head with snap in quick release plate including professional safety lock.
Additional Features: Soft NBR padded grip, built in spirit level, supplied complete with carry case and shoulder strap.
All Benro tripods are covered by the Benro 5 year limited guarantee.
Managing Director of Kenro, Paul Kench commented: “These new Travel Tripod kits are excellent value for money and come complete with carry case and are compact enough to take anywhere.”