Nikon announced the D750, an exciting addition to its FX-format D-SLR camera lineup. This full frame camera features a powerful combination of pro-caliber photo and video features for both professionals and enthusiasts in a compact and lightweight body. The Nikon D750 features a 24.3-megapixel sensor and is the first FX-Format Nikon D-SLR to feature a tilting Vari-angle LCD display and built-in Wi-Fi capabilities.
Additionally, Nikon has also announced a new compact SB-500 multimedia Speedlight with a built in LED, and the fast AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED lens, the latest addition to Nikon’s expanding line of f/1.8 prime lenses.
· Powerful photo and video features for both professionals and advanced enthusiasts
· New 24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor provides rich colors and gradation
o EXPEED 4 Image Processor (similar to D810 and D4S) increases efficiency and performance
· Offers the ability to share images instantly with built-in Wi-Fi
· Nikon’s first FX-format D-SLR with a tilting LCD display (3.2 in. 1,229K dot), helps frame photos and videos from a variety of previously difficult angles
· Pro 51-point AF System great for tracking wildlife or sports
o Group Area AF
o Lock in subjects in as little as -3 EV illumination
· 6.5 frames per second (fps) burst rate at full resolution
· Reaches the same level of advanced video functionality as the Nikon D810
o Full HD 1920×1080 resolution at 60/30/24p
o Power Aperture for smooth transitions and other advanced video features
o Record to dual SD memory card slots or output via HDMI
· Optional MB-D16 battery pack provides extended battery life and vertical grip