Think Tank Photo has just released a new accent color, Heathered Grey in a subtle crosshatch weave, to its popular Mirrorless Mover® collection. Mirrorless Movers are scaled to fit today’s smaller mirrorless cameras. The collection offers photographers the same top quality materials and craftsmanship for which Think Tank is renowned.
Four sizes of bags offer a wide choice to consumers; from the smallest case, the Mirrorless Mover 5, designed for one mirrorless camera, on up to the largest, the Mirrorless Mover 30i, which will accommodate a camera, lenses, accessories and an iPad®.
“Unlike many other bags in this class, our Mirrorless Mover collection does not cut corners in materials or craftsmanship,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s president and lead designer. “We utilize metal hardware instead of plastic buckles, high quality fabrics, YKK® zippers and a new, magnetic closure. The Mirrorless Movers offer photographers quality in their camera bags worthy of their investment in these sophisticated, expensive camera systems.”
• The Mirrorless Mover® 5 fits one small size mirrorless body with a small telephoto lens attached. It is sized for the Sony a6000 w/ 16–50mm kit lens attached, Nikon 1–J3 w/ 10–30mm kit lens attached, Olympus E–PL5 w/ 14–24mm kit lens attached, and similarly sized bodies.
• The Mirrorless Mover® 10 fits one medium size mirrorless body plus one to two lenses and additional accessories. It is sized for the Sony a7 w/ 35mm f/2.8 (hood reversed), Fuji X-E2 w/ 18–55mm f/2.8–4 attached (hood reversed), Olympus OM–D E-M5 w/ 17mm f/2.8 pancake attached + 12–50mm f/3.5–6.3 (no hoods attached), and similarly sized bodies.
• The Mirrorless Mover® 20 fits one medium size mirrorless body plus two to three lenses and additional accessories. It is sized for the Sony NEX-7 w/ 55mm f/1.8 ZA attached (hood reversed) + 24–70mm f/4 (hood reversed), Fuji X-E2 w/ 18-55mm f/2.8–4 attached (hood reversed) + 14mm f/2.8 (hood in position), Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 17mm f/2.8 pancake attached + 12mm f/2.0 (hood in position) + 12–50mm f/3.5–6.3 (hood in position), and similarly sized bodies.
• The Mirrorless Mover® 30i fits one medium to large size mirrorless body plus two to four lenses, iPad®, and additional accessories or a small–size DSLR and one to three small
telephoto lenses or primes. It is sized for the Sony A7 w/ 55mm f/1.8 ZA attached (hood reversed) + 24–70mm f/4 ZA (hood in position) + 35mm f/2.8 ZA (hood in position), Fuji X-Pro1 w/ 18-55mm f/2.8-4 attached (hood reversed) + 14mm f/2.8 (hood in position) + 60mm f/2.8 (hood in position), Canon Rebel T5i w/ 24–105 f/4 attached (hood reversed) + 70-300mm f/4–5.6 (hood reversed), and similarly sized bodies.
• Designed specifically for mirrorless equipment.
• High quality YKK zippers and metal hardware.
• Multipurpose divider with smart phone slot and two SD card slots (excluding smallest size).
• Dedicated iPad pocket (Mirrorless Mover 30i).
• Easily accessible front organizer pocket.
• Stretchable side pockets fit accessories (excluding smallest size).
• Padded non-slip flexible shoulder strap (Mirrorless Mover 30i).
• Poly–ballistic fabric ensures durability.
• Seam–sealed rain cover included in front pocket.
• Internal mesh pocket on lid for batteries or other accessories.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. They’re also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic polyester, 300D brushed polyester, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 200D polyester, polyurethane-backed nylex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.